Social Studies Notes for 8th graders, vocabulary, Civil War, inventions, and more!
1. gauge- width of a train track
2. network- system of connected railroad lines
3. consolidate- combine
4. rebate- discount
5. pool- system in which several railroad companies agreed to divide up the buisness in an area
1. Bessemer process- method developed in the 1850s to produce
strongersteel at a lower cost.
2. vertical integration- practice in which a single manufacturer controls
all of the steps used to change raw materials into
3. corporation- business that is owned by investors.
4. stock- share of ownership in a corporation.
- an essay about how social classes played a huge part in the american revolution.
- Artist - Kathe Kollwitz. Born 1867 died 1945. Disscuss how her two artworks reveal the suffering of humanity and social workind class
- Social Studies Notes for 8th graders, vocabulary, Civil War, inventions, and more!
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: