Secondary storage - information and useful tips
1) The main function of secondary storage is to store programs and data when they are not being used.
2) secondary storage is used to store data that is not being used
3) The most widely used form of secondary storage is magnetic disks because they are nonvolatile.
4) They are portable, inexpensive, lightweight, nonvolatile, and easily accesible.
5) It must be formatted, formatting defines the disk surface and erases any pre-existing data. It also scans the disk for any defects.
6) 1, the recording density. 2, the number of tracks on the disk.
7) Access time is the time required to access…
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: