Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Saturn : A different kind of a car company : HBS Case
1. What is Saturn's strategy?
* Improvement in the Labor-Management Partnership. Changing the established relationship between GM and its unions
* Clear definition and articulation of company's mission and values. Challenge to the established norms of customer service. Making sure that every employee is aware of his goals and the ultimate purpose
* Improvements in design and manufacturing process. Most GM cars were criticized for obsolete designs and engines. Saturn wanted to change that perception by making frequent incremental improvements and designing the cars with advanced engine…
- American Medical Association
- Basic Essay on Computers from PC to Mainframe with Case Study on Networking
- Saturn : A different kind of a car company : HBS Case
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: