Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Religion Notes for 8th graders.
1. The Council of Ephesus- Condemned and teaching that would split Christ into two persons (Jesus is one person; a divine person with two natures-divine and human).
2. Caesropapism- supreme power over both Church and state is in the hands of a lay ruler.
3. Edit of Milan- the proclamation of 312 granting toleration to all Christians.
4. The Council of Chalcedon- put the finishing touches on the Church's teachings by declaring that Jesus in divine and human natures were united in one divine person.
5. The Council of Constantinople- gave final form to a Creed we proclaim at Mass.
- Contradictions in the Puritan Religion
- Religion Notes for 8th graders.
- The Effect of the Russian Orthodox Religion on the Culture of Russia
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: