Outline for my HSTS 331, England and other European countries and the industrial revolution.
Šim darbam šodien ir īpaša akcijas cena! *
- Parastā cena:
- € 2,49
- Akcijas cena:
- € 2,04
- € 0,45 (18%)
What were the causes of the industrial revolution? What factors caused industrialization to take hold in some places and not others?
1. The Making of the Modern Age 2nd Ed., A. Haberman, Gage EPC Toronto, ON Canada 1986
2. The Industrial Revolution., S. Ross, Franklin Watts, Dunbury, CT 2001
-changed occurred between 1750 and 1830
-used wood for heat instead of coal, left w/ large deposits of coal to fuel new ideas
-steam power, no longer the need to work near streams and rivers - coal/iron get boost w/ steam engine (James Watt)
-used colonies for raw supplies - used colonies as…
- By the autumn of 1934 Hitler reigned supreme in Germany. Using at least five of these sources, and other relevant information, describe the steps by which Hitler achieved this.
- Outline for my HSTS 331, England and other European countries and the industrial revolution.
- The First Professional Theatres in England
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: