Notes on Persuasion.
CMN 101 Notes Dec 1st
Aristotle's definition: "an ability, in each particular case, to see the available means of persuasion"
Aristotle distinguishes 5 parts or divisions of the study of rhetoric
1. invention: discovery of convincing arguments
2. arrangement: organizing material for best impact
3. style: selection of appropriate language
4. delivery: coordinating voice and gestures
5. memory: mastery and rehearsal of content
Main Idea: humans are storytellers and we are more persuaded by a good story than a good argument
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: