Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Notes I took for industurial revolution
18. Charles Townsend: The Pioneer of English agricultural improvement he learned techniques for the Dutch while he was an ambassador and used them in his latter years to produce large crops. This would help England in the long world since the Agricultural Revolution would lead to the Industrial Revolution.
19. Thomas Malthus: He wrote Essay on Principle of Population argued that population would always grow faster than food supply. He took the view that war, famine, and disease were "positive checks" and the only way of warding them of was young men and women have "prudential restraint" b…
- In Depth Analysis and Reasons for the French Revolution
- Notes I took for industurial revolution
- Roots of Russian Revolution
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: