Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Macbeth. Significant quotes and their meanings from Acts 1-5.
1. "Fair is foul, and foul is fair," is stated in line 10 by the witches in the opening of the play. The significance of this paradox is that it sets us up for the doubleness of the play. It means what is fair to the witches is foul to man.
2. "Though his bark cannot be lost, / Yet it shall be tempest-tossed," is stated in lines 24 and 25 by the first witch while she and the other witches are discussing a recent experience of hers with a sailor. The significance is that it gives us insight on the capabilities of the witches. It means the first witch can't destroy the sailor's bo…
- Macbeth and the symbol of blood
- Macbeth. Significant quotes and their meanings from Acts 1-5.
- The advantages and disadvantages for old people living in their families
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: