Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Life-span development chap. notes
Historical - view of children and child development has changed throughout history
1. Aries used samples of art to conclude life development consisted of only two phases:
* Infancy and adulthood
* Results biased toward only studying European Aristocrats
2. Egyptians, Grecians and Romans held rich conceptions of children's development
3. Three Philosophical Views
* Original Sin (Middle Ages) - children are inherently evil and societal constraints and salvation are necessary for children to become mature adults
* Tabula rasa (17th Century/John Locke) - child is a…
- Life-span development chap. notes
- Schools doesn't Prepare Young People for Life in the Real World
- To Change Your Life or Let It be the Same?
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: