Intellectual Property Law in Australia.
Case study outlining the following:
* Copyright law in Australia
* Legislative requirements for registering Trademark
* Tort of Passing Off
* Trade Practices Act: Misleading and deceptive conduct
* Registration under the Designs Act
In order to advise Mondo Designs on whether their intellectual property rights are recognised in Australia it is essential to identify prima facie their intellectual property seeking protection. Namely Mondo are concerned with the protection of their computer software Mondo 2000, their fabric and jewellery. Mondo is seeking protection of the following subje…
- How is the independence of the judiciary guaranteed in Australia?
- Intellectual Property Law in Australia.
- The independence of the judiciary in Australia
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: