Many servers use their hand to pick up glasses, plates, and even food. This is a major cause for contamination. The server could have just coughed on their hands and then touched the outside of someone's glass, then picked up their customer's bagel with their bare hands and possibly transmitting bacteria to the customer.
These couple of errors out of hundreds in food safety can cause for many problems for the restaurant. Customers can get sick, sue the restaurant for a health violation and even shut the business down. Without the continued use of proper safety and sanitizing techniques, many people could become sick and possibly die.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: