Different Forms of Communication
CULTURAL SPACE AND IDENTITY
1. One of our earliest cultural spaces we experience is home
2. Home is not the same as the physical location it occupies, not the building.
3. We negotiate various relationships to the space we occupy.
1. One type of cultural space that emerged in the 19th and 20th century was the ethnic and racially segregates neighborhood
2. By law and by custom, different cities developed segregated areas
3. Not it is NOT legal to mandate where a particular group lives
4. How we do and do not identify with various cultural spaces is a negotiated process that is difficult if not impossible to predict or control.
1. People's identification with particular regions.
2. Can be expressed in many forms from symbolic expression to armed conflict.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: