Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Critical analysis of "Montana 1948" by Larry Watson. Includes plot summary, themes, major and minor characters, conflicts and more.
- Title: Montana 1948 ; Genre- American West Fiction
- Author: Larry Watson; Birth - 1948. Still living
- Publication Date: 1993
- Plot Summary: David Hayden lives in a small town called Bentrock, Montana. The Haydens is a powerful family of Mercer County, including members such as the local sheriff and a war hero. The summer of 1948 is a turning point in David's life forever changes his point of view on everything he's ever known. First his nanny, Marie Little Soldier, falls into a sickness and David's uncle, Frank, now a doctor, is called to examine Marie. Marie refuses…
- A critical analysis of Lady Macbeth
- Critical analysis of "Leningrad Cemetery" written by Sharon Olds. Essay uses college-level literary terms.
- Critical analysis of "Montana 1948" by Larry Watson. Includes plot summary, themes, major and minor characters, conflicts and more.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: