Battle Of Lepanto
· Lepanto was said to be the most spectacular navel battle of the 16th century and indeed a permanent mark on military history. In the history of armed conflict at sea, there is no battle better known and less understood than Lepanto.
· Lepanto to a large extent was a clash of the civilisations. It was an East vs West battle, but we must remember that the East and West are more ideological than geographical.
· The civilisation of Christiandom was under attack.
· The war was between the Venetian, Papal and Spanish fleet led by Don John of The Netherlands against…
- Abraham Lincoln and His Battle With His Cabinet
- Battle Of Lepanto
- The Battle of Louisburg The fall of Louisburg, a Frecnch fort on the coast Nova Scotia, to the English Navy was a turning piont in the Seven Years War in North America.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: