Ancient Eyptian Religion.
◦ Egyptian Mythology ( religion of Ancient Egypt )
- Dominating influence in their culture's development
- Based on an unorganized collection of ancient myths, nature worship, innumerable deities
◦ Creation ( Based on the Egyptian belief )
- Only the ocean existed at first
- Ra, the sun, came out of an egg ( a flower, in some versions ) that appeared on the surface of the water
- Ra's four children: gods - Shu and Geb; goddesses - Tefnut and Nut
- Shu and Tefnut: became the atmosphere; they stood on Geb, who became the earth, and raised up Nut, who became the sky.
- Ra: over-a…
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: