American Revolution study notes
Section 1: British and American Revolutions
- The Seven Years' War began in Europe in 1756. It had already begun in North America in 1754, when British and French troops clashed.
- In America, the war was called the French and Indian War. In Europe, Britain and its ally, Prussia, fought France and its allies, Austria and Russia. Prussia did most of the fighting in Europe, while Britain battled France in North America and India.
- The war ended in 1763 in a brilliant triumph for Britain. France lost almost all its territories in North America and India.
- Britain won C…
- American Revolution study notes
- Italian Rennaissance and Reformation Era Study Notes
- These are great study notes on the Punic Wars
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: