Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
1. THE STORY BEHIND AMAZON.COM
- In 1994 Jeffrey Bezos saw the internet usage was growing at 2300% per year.
- Bezos left his job and drew up a list of 20 products that could be sold on the net and narrowed the list down to either music or books, but decided on books
- He moved to Seattle because it was close to Roseburg Oregon which is were one of the biggest book warehouses is located.
- Bought a 400 sq.ft. office in Bellevue and launched Amazon.com in July 1995
- Six weeks later Amazon moved to a 2000 sq.ft. warehouse and six months later moved to a 17,000 sq.ft warehouse.…
- Essay on the life of Alan Turing and a discription of his life work.
- Network Operating Systems.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: